666

*The number 6 vibrates to the energies of ownership, possessions and material wealth, love of home and family, care of others and nurturing, empathy and sympathy, responsibility and selflessness, provision and providing for the self and others.  Number 6 signifies the need for stability in all aspects of your life.  

Angel Number 6 is a message from the angels to keep a balance between your material goals and aspirations, and your spiritual, inner-self.  Be gratefulfor what you have already, as an ‘attitude of gratitude’ encourages further positive abundance.

When the Angel Number 6 appears repeatedly it tells of the ability to use the intellect to bring about positive outcomes in your life.  Be open to angelic signs and signals, maintain apositive attitude, and trust that opportunities will present themselves that will allow you to meet your material and financial needs. Trust that all will be provided for as you take care of and serve yourself and others, and live your Divine life purpose and soul mission.

Angel Number 6 encourages you to be loving, caring and nurturing of yourself and others.*

Today, the 6th means so much more than it did six months ago. I am a big believer in numbers and know they all have different meanings in the spiritual realm. For me numbers are messages and i have to admit the messages/numbers in the last six months have confused me to some extent. Once they used to provide me with some clarity & comfort in certain situations. But as things in life change,  new (and stronger) numbers are appearing and I am only just realising this now (from reading the blurb above again).

6th June is the 14th anniversary of my Nanna's passing, the birth of a son, Luke for my uncles ex partner, who is always will be a member of the family, born on the 6.06.06 & 6 months ago today, on my Pop's birthday I found out I was pregnant with my first child. My first scan was scheduled for the 28th January, my nanna's birthday and then on the 24th February, two days before my dads birthday, I had the procedure that ended my first pregnancy after having a missed miscarriage.

I found it quite comforting to get the positive result on Pop's birthday. To have the scan scheduled on Nannas birthday i felt so content. It was like they were delivering the good news to me.  The hardest thing about trying to move forward after losing a baby is those timeline dates that are in your mind from the moment you find out you are expecting - one for me that stood out was on the 6th June i would be six months pregnant  - how amazing to have that milestone on the anniversary of my nanna, still so connected to family. So today i am thinking of nanna as i do often throughout the year and especially today & wonder if poppyseed is with her & ironically with my Poppy. I feel a little empty and lost today and trying so hard to focus on all the amazing positives in my life. ♡ also remembering those who aren't physically here with me.

*Angel Blurb from http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com.au/2011/06/angel-number-6.html?m=1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Dons Health, Fitness & Wellbeing?

All about breathing in, out and letting go.

Just Start Today