Mrs Wigleys Rose to Robbie Williams...........

What seemed to be a quiet weekend turned into one of those busy weekends, well busy on my liver! 
 
Friday night I organised another fabulous wine & cheese tasting event at work, this time South Australia was our region and I frantically ran around (called Kemeny's, ask for Andrew, he is amazing with his knowledge of all things wine) to get appropriate region wine and beer delivered to the office.  My favourite was a Rose crush of mine Mrs Wigley's Grenache Rose - perfect for this time of year (or anytime really).

David Jones Food Hall - seriously everyone loves it there (I mean there is food there from all around the world), just a pity that the service is just so slow. Took me 12hrs to find out what cheeses were from South Australia, lucky I had already researched and had a list of products. Needless to say the event went off without a hitch, lots of tasting, drinking and the boys were super happy with Coopers Pale ale. Success.

Saturday I had a party for my cat. Yes indeedy! I have turned into that lady. My domestic short hair kitty, aka Tiggy turns two officially today, so I thought champers and cake were in order with some friends to celebrate my fur baby surviving with us for two years.  He seemed to have a great time with the streamers and ended up outside most of the day, though, he did pop in to bring us all a lovely lizard that he caught for us!  The little tail-less lizard managed to escape to the horror, under my guests handbags..... all class Tiggy, all class.

After a few too many drinky-poos on Friday and Saturday I decided Sunday was a day to get a big swim in and then food shopping to be prepared for the week.  I had completed both (with a new handbag ready for my Melbourne trip this weekend with hubby) and was lazing on the couch with a nice cofffeee from my George Clooney machine when I got a text from Bec (whose handbag Tiggy's lizard has escaped too) saying a friend couldn't make Robbie's concert and would I like to go..

SHUT THE BACK GATE!  

I lurve that man! So it was YES please and thank you! I dragged my chlorine doused hair into the shower and got presentable for the most charming, sexy and cheeky man ever - Mr Robbie P Williams (ahem after my husband of course., but have loved Robbie since we were both 19)!
 
Boy the show was spectacular, he brought it all - Swings both ways!  Was swooning for entire duration. Lurvely way to end a fabulous weekend.  Thank you Robbie for entertaining me.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Dons Health, Fitness & Wellbeing?

All about breathing in, out and letting go.

Just Start Today