Positives about knee injury:-
* Slow this gal down just a little, re-group, finally booked in to see knee surgeon (le sigh)
* Upper body will get a great workout, lots of high-intensity training
* Push ups and pull-ups will ALL be proper ones, definitely NO sneaky on the knees when I get tired after doing 30ish....
* Sit ups with legs slightly extended
* Nutrition will be 100% clean (did I mention first bout of wedding dress try-ons in 8 weeks)
* Continue with single leg isolation work (got to keep the VMO active)
* Lower back work continues - switch on glutes, lower back, hammies
* Time to try out the new Alfred pooool near Central station - lots of lateral movement
* Boxing standing on one leg???