MMA kicked my butt!



Train insane or remain the same....  I like to keep the body and mind guessing!  I decided to mix up my training by tying the MMA class at my local gym - I had met the trainer a few times and was intrigued to see how the class would kick my backside.

Having done many boxing classes and even took a Level 1 instructor courses my fitness at the moment isn't as good as I would like - so let's just say the class kicked me good. It hurt, I couldn't breathe, I was sweating and it felt GOOD.

The class consisted of boxing with MMA bags,  running with weights above head, squats, sprawls, push-ups, punching bag in plank position, side kicks etc I certainly got a workout!

Training with Kelly, one of the PT's at All Sorts gym was good, she pushed me hard and got me used to the different techniques and terminology that I am used too from generic boxing classes.  Loved the variety and the style, will be adding MMA classes to my weekly training.  Strength, endurance, speed, stamina! My kind of training.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Dons Health, Fitness & Wellbeing?

All about breathing in, out and letting go.

Just Start Today