#healthyforMaddie

Can you believe in three days it will be 2019?!

Now I normally don't believe in New Years resolutions- I believe readjusting goals is healthier and  achievable.

2018 was a blur for me really when it came to my health and fitness goals. I really struggled with getting motivated and achieving goals.

Things I achieved in 2018:
* managed my anxiety and had less panic attacks in the second half of the year due to mindfulness
* relaxed more and didn't set my expectations too high
* averaged two workouts every week one yoga and one weights or HIIT
* let go of toxic thoughts focused on the positive
* started filming myself after sessions and posting on social media for motivation and to keep me accountable and honest
* took more time out for self care
* lots of fun activities with my daughter

No point going over what I didn't achieve as it is in the past and I am not using up any energy focusing on what hasn't  happened.

2019 will look like this:
* planning, organisation to be healthy with food prep and getting my training done, No excuses
* playing with my daughter and scoping out new play areas/parks/water parks for weekly play
* Jonesfit will be in the house daily
* moving the body more to get stronger and drop body fat and increasing muscle mass
* January will be the start of no sugar. No wine or beer also for January
* blog more and film workouts and my progress
* have some amazing outfits in my wardrobe screaming to be worn
* being a healthy role model for my daughter
* reducing negative thoughts and doubt

I know I am enough.

I am strong and can achieve anything I desire.

I only report to myself.

Xoxoxox

Follow me as I change my mindset, body and health:

Insta
Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Dons Health, Fitness & Wellbeing?

All about breathing in, out and letting go.

Just Start Today