Week 25 #fmsphotoaday

Monday 15 - Sun
The sunset in Hamilton Island would of been so lovely today in cold and wet wintery Sydney.  I love the sun, the warmth and the glow. Makes me feel alive.
 
Tuesday 16 - Anything
Since I was a kid I have always looked up at the cloud and love seeing a shape of anything I can from animals, candy swirls to feathers. Anything shaped in the clouds I love.
 
Wednesday 17 - Lunchtime
Last lunch in the CBD with my husband today at Chefs Gallery before he commences his new job at Macquarie park. Pork bun was #delicious
 
Thursday 18 - Local
Love meeting up with my friend Rossy for a drink and a chat - we should do it more often but since our local is Cod & Co (used to be Cloudy Bay) in the Westfield's, we would be broke, drunk all the time and fat..... hmm.... that doesn't sound so bad.  A great local place to catch up with a friend in the city.
 
Friday 19 0 9 o'clock
What else would I be doing on a Friday night but hanging out with my cool buddy "frenchie"!  I only received him in the post today from my dad who brought them off a guy at Bunning's who was selling them for the local aged care facility, what a truly lovely thought. Thanks Dad.
 
Saturday 20 - What I'm doing now
Whilst the young kiddies drink cocktails, shots and spirits I was enjoying sharing this beef burger with my other half on a Saturday night at Justin's birthday bash. Bank Hotel Newtown, amazing food. Was great to catch up with some peeps, eat some delicious food.
 
Sunday 21 - Wet
The kitty don't like when his Caturday and Sundays are raining.  He was not impressed at all with the "wet" backyard and playground, but still managed to explore things he has explored a hundred times and have fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Dons Health, Fitness & Wellbeing?

All about breathing in, out and letting go.

Just Start Today